Are you an Senior Accountant with tax and end of year experience who wants to work for an innovative, passionate accountancy company? MPeople are delighted to be assisting a well-established business based on the outskirts of Bolton who offers amazing benefits such as Health Care, Duvet Days, 1st day of school off – when your child starts school, Pension Scheme, and a good work to life balance. Salary £30,000 - £40,00 depending on experience hours Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders.
- Prepare Company, Sole Trader, Partnership and LLP Tax Computations.
- End of year accounts and audits for our clients.
- Resolve all customer queries in a timely manner in line with company policy and escalate complex queries where applicable.
- Be the point of support to junior members of the team, whilst delegating work to them and reviewing the outcomes.
- Always adhere to company processes and procedures.
- Ensure that all data entry is checked for accuracy; Identify errors / potential problems and ensure that they are resolved to the highest standard.
- Escalate complex queries or customer dissatisfaction
- Any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Experience in end of year, tax, audit and FRS 102.
- Experience of planning and completion of statutory audits
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and good numeracy skills is required.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Sage 50, Xero, Digita or similar accountancy systems.
- You will have a high attention to detail with strong communication both written and verbally with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- AAT qualified, part or similar.
- The desire for personal development and strong relationship building skills.
- Summer and Christmas Celebrations, Option to buy holidays, Duvet Days, Pay Day Days Out, Pizza and Beer nights.
- Onsite Parking.
- 1st day of school off – when your child starts school (reception) you get a day off to take and pick them up.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday entitlement 30 days including bank holidays.