Our client based in Huddersfield is looking to add an additional member to the Paraplanning team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to join a growing organisation that offers career & study support to progress your career.
Salary £24,000 to £25,000 + Excellent company benefits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with internal and external parties. Written, telephone and face to face communication to partners, members and internal departments.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills to be able to work to multiple completing deadlines. Ability to take ownership and accountability for own area and ensure you are punctual and reliable with time keeping.
- Proactively solving problems and investigating any issues.
- Understanding of the Company vision. Competitor and industry awareness.
- Must have experience of CRM systems, intermediate Word, intermediate/advanced Excel and intermediate PowerPoint.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry knowledge in order to support clients and communicate this effectively with the team. Focused on continual improvement of the service to our customers.
- A knowledge of financial products.
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the process a client needs to follow in accurately placing business.
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience.
- Experience of processing new business in a whole of market environment.
- A good knowledge of private wealth products