Are you an experienced sales order processor who is used to working in a fast paced busy environment? Do you have strong customer service skills and are able to meet tight deadlines? Would you like to work for this fantastic business who have an outstanding team culture and like to be kept busy, then this is the role for you!
- Dealing with delivery issues by calling couriers to find out why there is an issue and relaying this information to the customer and working alongside both to get the order fully delivered as quickly as possible.
- Raising orders using our bespoke internal systems
- Arranging collection of orders with our Couriers so this can then be inspected
- Dealing with complaints regarding delivered orders either by phone or over email raised by our customers, investigating why there has been an issue and finding a resolution for this with the customer.
- Looking at why orders have been returned to us by our couriers and arranging for these to be either inspected or sent back out to our customers.
- Strong customer service skills and confident communicator on the phone and via email.
- Good at multitasking and can deal with a number of things at the same time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well organised and able to work both independently and as part of a team and to be proactive in work
There is a salary of £18,800 rising to £20,500 , on site parking, team/company events, 29 days holiday rising with service and working a 37.5 hour week