Mpeople recruitment are currently working with an innovative, forward thinking business who are looking to add a ambitious administrator to join their friendly expanding team.
They are a team in every sense and live and work by the values and culture of the business. They have a flat management structure, where everybody’s voice counts! Every member of their team is individually empowered to be an agent of positive change.
You will not have a formal line manager, so you need to be a self-starter and be comfortable self-managing your workload.
- Providing support and assistance in the administration of projects
- Communicating and liaising with businesses, schools, community, and public sector partners
- Manage process for storing and sharing photographs taken at events
- Booking hotels and transport for members of the team where required
- Support team members to prepare for events – including packing resources and preparing feedback
- Formatting reports, proposals and presentations in Canva and PowerPoint
- Answering the phone; taking messages, transferring calls and supplying information as appropriate
- General support to ensure smooth running of the office – e.g. managing the mail, etc.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience of undertaking administrative tasks in any capacity.
- Experience of working on a computer and with Microsoft programmes in any setting.
- Ideally experience of using a database to manage data.
- Experience of regularly answering the phone in a business setting and managing queries over the phone.
- Supporting on data protection management, helping to ensure compliance with legislation and company policy.
- Self-driven, calm and resilient
- Able to self-manage workload and competing priorities from multiple colleagues simultaneously
- Work under pressure without losing your cool
Hours, benefits and Renumeration:
- Working hours – a standard full-time week is 37.5 hours, with flexible start and finish times.
- The role is based in their Leeds centre office. (There will be the option to work from home on some days, following the successful completion of your probation and subject to you being able to work effectively from home) (e.g. good broadband connectivity, quiet home environment, good mobile reception etc).
- Flexible working, part-time working, and other arrangements happily considered.
- A DBS check will be required for this role
- Salary- £20,672 PA however it is due to increase to £21,570 PA from 1 April in line with the increase in NMW
For further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. If you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.