Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking to progress your career within one of the UK's largest Finance teams?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our Accounts Receivable team within a large Business Services Finance function. This is an opportunity to join a great team with a variety of responsibilities relating to multiple Accounts Receivable processes. As a team member you will find yourself in a busy role with the opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders. Does this sound like the job for you? Read on...
- You will work with stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure timely payment of sales ledger invoices from business partners.
- You will ensure unpaid invoices are escalated to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader and the income requestor.
- Timely allocation of cash received from Business partners is key, so your role includes monitoring, investigating, and resolving high value payments/credits.
- You will be involved with processing Sales Ledger invoice and credit requests received from the business, including performing required checks.
- There will be opportunities to support with AR processes and projects for new initiatives across and ABS.
- You will support colleagues and Business Partners with Accounts Receivable queries.
What you’ll need:
- Intermediate Excel and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Confident communication skills and the ability to influence and engage at all levels
- Ability to develop strong working relationships within your team and with your customers
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Good Time Management skills