Are you an Accounts Clerk whose an animal lover looking to work part-time in a great company in Leigh? You will be rewarded with ongoing training opportunities, an excellent working environment with updated offices, supportive colleagues, and a good work to life balance. Salary £20,000 -£25,000 pro rata hours are Monday to Friday, 16 – 20 hours per week part- time.
Accounts Clerk Duties:
- Data entry.
- Develop strong professional working relationships with Suppliers / Clients.
- Create and maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Incoming and outgoing call handling.
- Maintaining accounts processes and supplier information.
- Filing and scanning of invoices and relating documents.
- Resolve problems in relation to invoice payments.
- Purchase ledger, remittance, and credit card reconciliation.
- Management of petty cash and company credit cards.
- Control of supply chain payments.
- Adhere to all workplace office procedures.
- Maintain good working knowledge of systems and continuing updates.
Accounts Clerk Requirements:
- Required must have worked in an Accounts role for 5 years or more.
- Knowledge of CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) – desirable
- Required Sage 50, with advanced Excel, proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Required excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail. and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Maintain deadlines and targets.
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative. ·
- Onsite dog so must like animals.
Accounts Clerk Benefits:
- Free on-site parking.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata.
- Company pension after qualifying period.
- Ongoing training.