Are you an Accounts Assistant looking to work for a well-established diverse property development company? Due to growth and expansion, Mpeople are assisting in the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant. The company offers a fantastic package, flexible working hours, pension contribution, death in service, team days. Salary between £30,000 - £35,000
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- All aspects of accounting function including audit, tax prep, data entry and monthly management accounts.
- Purchase Ledger.
- Debtors Ledger.
- Trial balance maintenance.
- VAT/CIS Returns.
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Previous accounts experience.
- Qualified/part-qualified with an accounting body.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure.
- Brilliant communication skills on all levels.
- CIS Accounting.
- VAT – Reverse charge accounting.
- Experience in residential construction is preferred but not essential.
Accounts Assistant Benefits:
- Death in service.
- Flexible working hours with one day working from home.
- Well-being agenda.
- Private health care.
- Learning & development opportunities.
- Team days.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays.