Are you a Account Advisor looking to work for a well-established diverse accounting firm? Due to growth and expansion, Mpeople Recruitment are assisting in the recruitment of a Accounts Advisor at the Head Office in Blackburn. The company offers study package towards the AAT and or ACA/ACCA qualification a benefits package inclusive of pension contribution, death in service, team days and good holiday allowance with Christmas close. Salary £20,000 - £22,000 working. Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm.
Account Advisor Duties:
- Working in the Accounts advisory team, assisting in preparing year end accounts and tax computations for a wide variety of business owners, both in-house and at clients’ premises.
- Nurturing client relationships, liaising with them on year end accounts and fluctuations, assisting with queries
- Support junior team members and taking an active role in the supervision of their work.
- Increased assignments and responsibilities following a period of training and the complexity to include, the preparation of management accounts, larger clients, group companies and more complicated accounting standards.
- Following in-house training you will advise clients company tax and personal tax planning assignments, working alongside peers in both our accounts and dedicated tax teams.
- We will provide a study package towards the AAT and or ACA/ACCA qualification, including study leave and will mentor you through your qualification journey.
- We also provide a complementary range of training opportunities to ensure that you maximise your potential in areas such as becoming a trusted adviser, how to network, presentation skills etc with opportunities for progression around the business.
Account Advisor Requirements:
- Required experience in Accountancy Practice, within a previous payroll position or a financial institution, some training will be given.
- Provide good client service, strong communicator, written, verbally and face to face.
- Required high attention to detail, numerical with data entry.
- Required proficient with a range of Microsoft applications Excel, PowerPoint, Sage
- The drive to grow and succeed, whilst being a key team player.
Account Advisor Benefits:
- Closedown over Christmas.
- On site free parking.
- Death in service.
- Flexible benefits (salary sacrifice) scheme including a range of benefits such as private medical insurance, extra holidays, electric car scheme, cycle to work etc.
- Annual firm wide success bonus.
- Access to the WeCare app that offers health, well-being, financial and legal support.
- Paid sick leave.
- Learning & development opportunities and study support.
- Team days.