Are you’re an Accounts Administrator who wants to work for a well-established international brand manufacturer based in Leigh? Have early finishes on a Friday, with staff rewards and bonus? Mpeople Recruitment are assisting in the recruitment of a Accounts Administrator due to company growth. You will be rewarded with working for a business that has a global footprint who works with an international client base, provides ongoing training, good work to life balance, Christmas shutdown and company discounts. Hours 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday; Friday 9.00 am 4.00 pm and a salary of £20,000 - £22,000.
Accounts Administration duties:
- Sales order processing, scheduling orders and payment processing.
- Raising proforma invoices, logging payments onto accounts and chasing outstanding payments.
- Daily use of Excel spreadsheets and updating as per company protocol.
- Maintain and update company in-house CRM.
- Management of credit accounts, company credit reference requests.
- Dealing and responding to emails.
- Daily Lodgements.
- Taking calls from customers and communicating internally with other departments on Accounts queries.
- General administrative duties required within the sales department.
- Working on Excel and in-house CRM.
Accounts Administrator Requirements:
- Worked in a similar role in similar role within an Accounts function.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, work to targets and deadlines with a high attention to detail.
- Essential good working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, pro-active, and flexible approach.
Accounts Administrator Benefits:
- Free car parking.
- Company Pension.
- 25 Days holidays and bank holidays.
- Staff rewards and employee discount scheme.
- Company bonus.