Are you an Account Manager looking for a new sales job opportunity with a realistic achievable bonus structure and target. Mpeople are currently working with a well-established international supply business in Bolton. The company has multiple sites both in the UK and overseas, you will be based at the Bolton office. You will be rewarded with a company that supports staff’s personal growth with career progression, ongoing training, fantastic supportive colleagues, paid medical appointments, company sick pay, rewards length of service, company social events and more. Salary 22,549 - £24,882 OTE £4,000 – £8,000. Hours Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (37.5 hours per week).
Account Manager Duties:
- Manage your own client base to generate sales opportunities.
- Provide quotations to new and existing client base.
- Lead generation, establishing new contacts and convert to new business.
- Speaking with key decision makers.
- Manage lapsed client accounts which are equally divided between the sales team to generate sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop your own pipeline of client accounts to close sales.
- Upsell and cross sell company products.
- Develop a strong product knowledge and keep updated with new products, liaising with the purchasing and logistics team to assist you in the full sales process.
- Answering all incoming calls and directing them to the relevant departments.
- Meet agreed revenue and individual targets.
- Adhere to all workplace office procedures.
- Maintain good working knowledge of systems and continuing updates.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Experience in an outbound B2B sales role or have a new business development background required.
- Must be able to generate own leads, manage your own pipeline and the ability follow the full sales process to close sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages Word and outlook, knowledge of salesforce would be advantageous but not required as full training is given.
- Required excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- This is an outbound sales role with some incoming opportunities so strong telephone communication and rapport building is essential.
- Maintain deadlines, work to targets.
Account Manager Benefits:
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays, increasing with longevity.
- Eye care vouchers, company sick pay, pension, paid medical appointments.
- Length of service reward, company discount scheme, company social events.
- On-site parking.
- Bonus structure that is achievable with realistic targets to gain OTE.